Az FBN-I minden évben jelentős publikációs és anyagi támogatással jutalmazza a legjobb második generációs családi vállalkozó projektjét. A projekt lehet a családi vállalaton belül és külön is megvalósított. Idén a London Business School a verseny egyetemi partnere.
The Family Business Next Generation Award
The FBN Next Generation supports, connects and energize young family business members who experience similar challenges. To identify young innovators, further encourage them in their entrepreneurial path and to demonstrate how the next generation can re-invent their family business we launched the FBN Next Generation Award.
For the 4th edition, the FBN Next Generation Award champions young family business members who contribute to renew and energize their family business.
The 2012 NxG Award winner will be invited to present her/his project during the FBN-I Summit in London, 4-6 October 2012. In addition, the winner will receive coaching support from world-class academic experts, a financial prize and invaluable networking opportunities. Click here to apply
Who can apply?
Candidates must be:
- Aged between 18 and 35
- A member of The Family Business Network
- Candidates can be active or non-active in the family business
What projects are eligible for submission?
The project should ideally:
- Contribute to the renewal or perpetuation of the family business
- Show innovation in at least one of the following areas: product, process, management, communication or governance
- Be either profit or not-for-profit
- Contribute to a sustainable future in any of these fields: people, communities, environment, future generations
- Demonstrate measurable outcomes
- Be launched more than 1 year prior to the application submission
Examples of relevant projects include:
- Launch of new product / new service / new branch
- Invention of a new patent or feasible technology
- Innovative way to solve business and /or family issues
- New product-making process
- New organisation / management structure
- Launch of innovative marketing / communication tools
- New family organisation
- And many other similar projects...
How will the projects be evaluated?
A panel of senior representatives of family businesses, young entrepreneurs and academics will evaluate projects against the following criteria:
- Innovation: degree of innovation;
- Family business orientation: how far the project contributes to the renewal or perpetuation of the family business
- Sustainability: Outlook for the project’s long-term success and impact on the family, the business, and the wider environment and society
- Quality and clarity of the project
- Profile of the NxG member: vision, enthusiasm, and perseverance
How to submit your candidacy?
- Candidates should submit their project before 31st May 2012 by filling the online application form
- Candidacies will be reviewed by the jury and the results provided by June 30th, 2012